Whether you are visiting the Orthodox Church for the first time or are visiting from another Orthodox parish, we’d like to welcome you to Saint Anthony Greek Orthodox Church.
Located in the heart of Reno, we are a warm, welcoming family of Orthodox Christians who embrace visitors and inquirers from all traditions, and people from all backgrounds.
Everyone is welcome to attend services and worship with us. We are always overjoyed when someone joins us for worship and experiences the beauty of the Orthodox Holy Tradition. And don’t worry – you do not have to be Greek, Serbian, Antiochian, Russian, etc. to attend.
- Navigating the Depths of Eastern Orthodoxy: Tips for the Seeker HERE
- Read about the Orthodox Faith HERE
- Read about what to expect when you visit (this link takes you to Saint John the Evangelist in Beaver Falls, PA) HERE
- Read about what we believe HERE
- Read a brief outline of Church history HERE
- Read about what it means to join the church (some practical advice including ‘What is Biblical Worship’) HERE
- Read about ‘The Internet and the Church’ HERE
- Read the latest parish updates HERE
- Beneficial Online Resources: The Fountain of Light A collection of works by Bishop Emilianos of Meloa, Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of Australia. Roots of Orthodoxy Videos showcasing Orthodoxy. Trisagion Films Videos on Orthodox Worship and Praxis Here you can discover they cover aspects of Orthodox worship and practice, pilgrimages, the lives of the saints, iconography and the sacred arts, and recordings of homilies, interviews, and special events.