How to Reserve Your Spot for Sunday Services:
1. Email the church office on Wednesday only at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please
include your name, the names of those attending with you and a contact phone number for each
person (if you do not all live in the same household).
• Sign-ups will be taken in order according to when emails are received until our capacity is
reached. (The email timestamp will be used as reference.)
• An exception will be made for our few parishioners who do not have email – they may call the
church office to sign up for services (also on Wednesday only).
2. Confirmation will be sent via email on Thursday to let you know if you have a spot reserved for Sunday.
• Responses will be sent to everyone who sends a sign-up email so you will know if you are
confirmed or not. If you do not hear back by end of day Thursday, contact the Church Office.
• For now, we are only taking sign-ups for a week at a time (no future reservations). If you are not
confirmed to attend this week, you will need to sign up again next week.
A few important notes:
• Signup emails received before Wednesday will not be considered.
• If you are confirmed to attend service but your plans change – please be sure contact the Church Office as soon as possible if you need to cancel your reservation so your spot can be filled with someone else.
• It is our desire to give as many people as possible the opportunity to come back to church so for
now, parishioners will not be allowed to attend services 2 Sundays in a row.
• This sign up process applies to Sunday Services only. You will not need to sign up for services held Monday-Saturday. These will be handled on a first come/first seated basis until capacity is reached. (You will be required to sign in when you arrive for contact tracing purposes only.)
Be mindful this is new and not ideal for all of us. Your patience, flexibility and compassion are
appreciated. We will work to make improvements as we learn through this.
Please look for more detailed information in the coming days on specific expectations and guidelines for attending services.